Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
Friday, February 28, 2014
11:00 AM ET
SP Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for SharePlus Bank, a Plano, Texas based community bank originally chartered in 1958. The Bank offers a full range of commercial and consumer banking products as well as many convenient services including free online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking including mobile deposit. SharePlus operates four branches, one of which is located near the Bank's headquarters in Plano, Texas; one in Dallas just north of downtown in the Oak Lawn area; and one in Louisville, Kentucky. Shares of the common stock of SP Bancorp, Inc. trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol "SPBC".
We are committed to serving the best interests of our shareholders. You will find key shareholder information and financial reports available to help put SP Bancorp, Inc.'s financial performance into perspective.
- Founded in 1958 as Frito Employees Federal Credit Union
- As a credit union, SharePlus served the employees of
Frito-Lay, PepsiCo, YUM! Brands, as well as employees of
dozens of other companies.
- Converted to Mutual Savings Bank in October 2004
- Completed stock conversion and IPO in October 2010
- Traded on NASDAQ for the first time on November 1, 2010
- SharePlus converted to a state bank charter on December 24, 2013
|Market Value ($M)||32.85|
|Stock Quote||$ 20.50|
|As of March 7, 2014|
Minimum 20 minute delay.
|SP Bancorp, Inc.,|
5224 West Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75093
Investor Relations Contact
Ms. Diane Stephens